UQ Junior Heavies U13 to U17
Location: University of Queensland, Graceville, Kenmore, Forest Lake
If a player turns 13 in the calendar year, that player is U13.
A player who turns 17 in the calendar year, that player is U17, etc.
U13: 15-a-side Rugby: Sunday Matches
U14: 15-a-side Rugby: Sunday Matches
U15: 15-a-side Rugby: Sunday Matches
U16: 15-a-side Rugby: Sunday Matches
U17: 15-a-side Rugby: Sunday Matches
Information: Junior Heavies 2022
The key actions & dates for start of the 2022 season are outlined below:
Registration (click here)
- You will need to register each player using the Rugby Xplorer App. If you don’t have the App, you can down load it from your usual App store
- UQ Junior Heavies are for boys who turn 13, 14 and 15 during 2022.
- The club to register each player is called “UQ Junior Heavies” …not your “home” junior club.
- Registrations are will open in 1 January 2022 and we ask that registration are complete by 27 February 2022
- The players to arrive at UQ clubhouse at Sir William MacGregor Drive, St Lucia
- Players to meet the Junior Heavy coaching staff for 2022.
- All of the players will have a light training run as a combined squad. Last year’s training gear is ok.
- Uniforms (training shirts, shorts & socks) will be available for collection at UQ Rugby Clubhouse from 6:30pm.
- A free sausage sizzle for the players will be available after the training run.
- The UQ bar will be open for the over 18 rugby tragics.
- Training will start for all UQ Junior Heavy teams: TBC
- Term 1 training will start at Graceville oval at 6:30pm each Friday. Further details for training will be advised subject to team arrangements, coaching etc.