UQ Junior Heavies
Welcome to the 2020 season
The key actions & dates for start of the 2020 season are outlined below:
Registration (click here)
- You will need to register each player using the Rugby Xplorer App. If you don’t have the App, you can down load it from your usual App store
- UQ Junior Heavies are for boys who turn 13, 14 and 15 during 2020.
- The club to register each player is called “UQ Junior Heavies” …not your “home” junior club.
- Registrations are now open & we ask everyone to complete the registration by 7 February 2020
Friday 14 February – Uniform Collection
- The players to arrive at 5:30pm at the UQ clubhouse at Sir William MacGregor Drive, St Lucia
- Players to meet the Junior Heavy coaching staff for 2020
- All of the players will have a light training run as a combined squad. Last year’s training gear is ok. Mouth guards are not necessary as there will be no contact (for this training session only).
- Uniforms (2020 training shirts, shorts & socks) will be available for collection at UQ Rugby Clubhouse from 6:30pm.
- A free sausage sizzle for the players will be available after the training run.
- The UQ bar will be open for the over 18 rugby tragics
Friday 21 February – Training Starts
- Training will start for all UQ Junior Heavy teams on Friday 21 February
- Term 1 training will start at Graceville oval at 6:30pm each Friday. Further details for training will be advised subject to team arrangements, coaching etc.
Have a great season !